New Backend

on 2019-04-07

While converting the site from Hexo to Hugo, I realised that in 2018 I made an update to go over a brief history of the various engines I had used to host the site - but this was never published.

As part of that post, I complained that wordpress was both slow and needed nearly daily updates for plugins/themes/wordpress itself.

Either way, the CMSs used have been:

While my primary goal is still to deliver a lightweight solution for posting updates (without the world of dependencies) and keeping page load time down.

During the move, I went through some of the posts and fixed minor grammar issues.

Update: 2023-03-05

Yeah, I did the thing again, this time using Zola